Friday 9 September 2011

A Change of Heart (?)

Well, I got pregnant at the lovely age of 18, while in college studying Computers. A lot of crap happened to me around this time and I ended up dropping out. Now I want to go back to college.

You'd think I'd want to go back to study computers wouldn't you? You're wrong! I actually want to go back and do Beauty. I don't know why lol. I never wanted to study Beauty Therapy before. Something inside me is like dooooooooo it! I have a feeling it is Netjer more specifically either Bast or Het-Hert or both(Netjer works in mysterious ways don'cha know xD). Suddenly I have this motivation, this drive to train in Nails and Beauty and eventually open a salon! While also having this burning desire to train as a Priest in Kemetic Orthodoxy! I'll pray to Bast tonight and see what's up, what she wants me to do.

On a related note, I start a nail Technician Night course on the 20th of Sept. Wish me luck lol!

I wish to offer up prayers for Bast and Het-hert to aid me and guide me in this course, also to help me when I am down and I thank them for setting me on the correct path.
DUA BAST! DUA HET-HERT! DUA NETJER! ANKH UDJA SENEB!

No comments:

Post a Comment